We have a growing range of surprisingly varied and interesting commercial enterprises running alongside our educational efforts. Our approach to education is fresh and dynamic, our spirit is entrepreneurial and our end focus is always on quality of experience. The same principles apply to our other ventures. And to our marketing too.
You will be fully responsible for driving and delivering marketing for non-school operations across the group. You’ll work as part of the Commercial team, with support from the central Marketing Team.
Please see our candidate pack for more details.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
1. Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience, in a commercial or educational setting
2. Creative and imaginative thinker
3. Experience in developing marketing strategy and running campaigns
4. Experience in social media and digital marketing
5. Articulate, with strong writing skills
6. Experience of using data to support decision-making
7. Ability in content production, including photography, graphics and video
8. Ability to demonstrate successful impact of marketing initiatives
9. Ability to manage and co-ordinate a range of a projects
Salary is dependent on experience. A competitive package of salary and benefits is available, including pension contributions and potential for means-tested discount on school fees.
Wishford Schools (Group) Limited
25-27 High Street
And Westonbirt School, Tetbury