The Head of International Marketing will focus on building awareness and
driving enquiries by:
• Building a detailed understanding of our boarding schools, summer schools and camps.
• Undertaking research to identify and learn about key target markets.
• Supporting the development of tailored marketing messages.
• Working with our schools/camps to plan and implement creative multi-channel campaigns.
• Coordinating activity between teams to ensure a joined-up approach.
• Representing the group at events in the UK and overseas.
• Supporting the development of relationships with agents and influencers.
Please see our candidate pack for more details.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Very high standards and attention to detail.
• Ambition, energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
• A positive can-do attitude and willingness to be hands-on.
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• The ability to multi-task effectively.
• Excellent organisational, time management and task management skills.
• Ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders.
• Team spirit and a can-do attitude.
Salary is dependent on experience. A competitive package of salary and benefits is available, including pension contributions and potential for means-tested discount on school fees.
Wishford Schools (Group) Limited
25-27 High Street
And Westonbirt School, Tetbury