This is an exciting dual role to provide provide sports coaching and also to work with an individual pupil who has SEND needs. You will support the pupil with classroom activities under the guidance of the teacher responsible.
You will also be coaching a variety of sports and ideally have experience of coaching football, rugby or cricket. A coaching qualification recognised in the UK would be desirable.
• To work with an individual pupil with SEND needs
• To support with classroom activities under the guidance of the teacher responsible
• To help with the assessment and recording of children’s achievement and progress as directed in relation to the individual child
• To attend to minor incidents and accidents
• To accompany teaching staff as necessary on day/residential trips
• To provide sports lessons for groups or whole classes
• To work as part of the coaching team to raise the standard of sport at St
•To support the fixtures programme taking teams to other schools and refereeing at home fixtures
64 Tilehurst Road,
Applicants should apply using the Application Form and email this to email@example.com
St Edward’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo appropriate pre-appointment child protection screening.
Wishford schools are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Appointments will be made solely on merit and will be made without regard to age, disability, gender, nationality, race, colour, ethnicity, or religion.