The Commercial Director will lead our full portfolio of commercial activities, including residential and day camps, events and lettings. High-quality year-round commercial provision is both an important marketing tool for our schools and a vital way to generate additional income to reinvest into our educational provision. As such, the key deliverables are growth in income and the quality of provision.
Please see our candidate pack for more details.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Very high standards and attention to detail.
• Ambition, energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
• A positive can-do attitude and willingness to be hands-on.
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• The ability to multi-task effectively.
• Excellent organisational, time management and task management skills.
• Ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders.
• Team spirit and a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• A track record of successful leadership in a related or analogous sector.
• Strong sales and sales management experience.
• P&L responsibility and managing performance against budget.
Salary is dependent on experience. A competitive package of salary and benefits is available, including pension contributions and potential for means-tested discount on school fees.
Wishford Schools (Group) Limited
25-27 High Street
And Westonbirt School, Tetbury